Most sports facilities and schools in Ukraine need updating, so the Klitschko Foundation is organizing a contest. The winners will receive a set of sports equipment and high-quality Alpina paint from Caparol so they can liven up the places where they do sports.
- 188 packages sent
- 43 240 children took part
- 1013 applications in 2017
- revive love of sport and interest in physical education;
- facilitate children’s health by increasing shipments of sports equipment;
- help active and motivated children do sport;
- help interested trainers to develop and promote their chosen fields of sport.
Project started: the project was initiated in 2011.
Participants: applications can be submitted by school-age children, their parents, trainers, and personnel from youth sports schools and other sports institutions.
Donation resources: The project is financed by money raised at Klitschko Foundation gala evenings and with support from Caparol, producer of high-quality eco-friendly paint.
Show Vladimir Klitschko how your sports school trains and win a Success Package with new equipment for training. Fight for your dream and never rest on your laurels!
Conditions of the competition:
In order to receive “Package of success” from the Klitschko Foundation, participation is open for students, their parents and coaches. You just have to follow a few simple steps:
- Record a video about your sport section and tell us about your trainings
- Download the video to a social network (Vkontakte, Facebook, YouTube)
- Register on my.klitschkofoundation.org system. You can not only receive “Package of success", but also get points for activities in other projects of the Foundation and exchange them for prizes
- Fill an application with the link for your video
- Engage your friends to support you on social networks
- Viсtor Kolesnyk Head of Sport Projects Department
- Dmitro Kryzhanivsky Psychologist, Manager of Sports Projects
The project aims to create conditions for children to do sports and exercises. The Klitschko Foundation under the support of the Coca-Cola Foundation contributes to the developement of sports infrastructure in both ...
- 181 playgrounds installed
- 135 cities and villages took part
- 8533 applications recieved